On January 7th we welcomed Antara Chowdhury to the team as Administrative Assistant!
With no technical background, Antara came into Aeon Nexus like a deer in headlights. The learning curve has been drastic, to say the least, but in the few months that she has been here she has found herself soaking up as much information possible from everyone.
“I’ve been learning what exactly it is that we do as a company, understanding more about our client interactions, and delving into the tech knowledge by studying for the Microsoft Dynamics certifications. I have taken and successfully passed 1 of 2 exams required to obtain my Microsoft certification, and I am currently working on the second. Once I pass both exams, the goal is to begin my role as a Business Analyst and be more of a prominent fixture in the company!”
As far as her current role, Antara finds being an administrative assistant is nice to keep the office organized and functioning as necessary, but the real satisfaction comes from being assigned tasks related to ongoing client projects and being able to make sense of her work and execute it properly.
A few fun facts:
- She was born and raised in New York City, the Bronx to be more specific, and somehow found herself sticking around in Albany
- Attended SUNY Albany for Criminal Justice/Sociology, Minor in Psychology
- She has traveled to London, Australia, India, Bangladesh, Dubai, Puerto Rico, Mexico, the Bahamas, and road tripped down the East Coast (Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia)
- Favorite Shows: Game of Thrones and The Office
- Favorite line from a tv show (because I don’t really watch movies): Valar Morghulis
Read similar blogs:
Welcome, Zach Welch – CRM Developer
Getting to know our COO